Met Gala 2023: The Eye Catchy Dresses
Met Gala is a widely popular fashion event that a lot of people have eyes on. In this article, we have listed a few eye-catching styles adorned by female celebrities for the grand event.
Every year a theme is set to influence the fashion choices of the celebrities. In Met Gala 2023, the theme was set as “Karl Lagerfeld: A Line of Beauty” to pay tribute to the legendary designer Karl Lagerfeld for his prominent role in influencing the fashion industry.
Many celebrities made head turns and stunned the enthusiast with their outfit choices. Here are a few outfits that we think are top-notch.
- Natasha Poonawalla is known for making appearances at Met Gala in great outfits, and this year was no different.
- Natasha Poonawalla opted for a structured look with a silver gown with mirror-like embellishments. She settled for a slick ponytail, minimal makeup, and accessories.
- Alia Bhatt made her debut appearance at the Met Gala and stunned people with her look.
- Inspired by the bridal work of Karl, Alia Bhatt showed up in a white long train dress. The dress was studded with pearls and a corset bodice. The dress was by designer Prabal Gurung
- Isha Ambani made a graceful presence at the met gala in a black gown embellished with silver beadwork. The dress was by designer Prabal Gurung.
- She finished her elegant look with studded jewelry with open hair.
- Priyanka Chopra made a stunning entrance with her black and white Maison Valentino dress. She also wore studded jewelry.
- She was accompanied by her husband Nick Jonas, who wore a three-piece suit.
- Cardi B wore a gown made by Chen Peng.
- The black gown had a voluminous skirt with a floral design on the skirt. The unique feature of the dress was the white shirt collar along with the tie.
- Dua Lipa showed up at the event in a white Vintage Chanel bridal gown. It was from the vintage 1992 Runaway bride collection designed by Karl Lagerfeld himself. The gown was first worn by Claudia Schiffer.
- Paris Hilton wore Marc Jacobs black leather gown.
- The off-shoulder gown has a sweetheart neckline and shimmery embellishment adorning it. It also has a long trail behind it.
- Jennifer Lopez opted for a retro look with a Ralph Lauren gown.
- The gown had a black top with a halter neck and a bow at the back. The pink satin skirt accompanied the dress. The gloves and the net hat added to the retro feel of the outfit.
- Kendal Jenner wore a Marc Jacobs sequinned bodysuit that hugged her body.
- The body suit had shimmery extra-long sleeves like a cape, and it was like a long trail.
- Kim Kardashian to pay homage to Karl Lagerfeld, wore a bold Schiaparelli nude dress embellished by pearls.
- She styled the dress with pearl jewelry that covered her body.